Professional-Security Services.com are a fast growing security company in Manchester, providing an extensive range of security services to our clients right across the North West and Nationally. We specialise in security services which include close Protection, body guarding, manned guarding, static security, mobile patrols, 24-hour CCTV monitoring, security equipment installation, risk assessment, alarm response, key holding and opening & locking of premises. We are looking to add new staff members to our regional teams to support our ongoing plans for consolidation and further expansion. If you would like to join a fast growing company with exciting and new opportunities Professional-Security Services.com is the company that you should consider.
Opportunities have arisen for Security Officers who can demonstrate and deliver high-quality security and act as a visual deterrent for our customers. With positions available in Manchester you have the flexibility to choose your shifts & work flexibly around your availability.
- Securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; equipment, and access points; permitting entry to authorised personnel only
- Prevent loss and damage to client sites by reporting irregularities
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Take accurate notes to complete reports, logbook entries and all relevant paperwork to a high standard – including reporting in detail any incidents occurring whilst on duty
- Ensure risk assessment and assignment instructions are always followed to meet the customer requirements
- Deal with customers, staff, and visitors in a professional manner
- You must always conduct yourself in a manner which brings credit to Professional-Security Services.com and takes appropriate care of all equipment and any uniform issued.
- Full holiday entitlement.
- Structured pay Increase based on performance.
- Amble opportunity for overtime.
- Ongoing training and support.
- The ability to choose your shifts and work.
- Weekly pay.
- Part uniform and full equipment provided..
- Opportunity for progression within the company.
- Opportunity to work with a growing and professional company.
What to expect
- Flexible roster
- Shift patterns up to 20 hours or 48 thereafter
Who are we looking for?
- Security experience would be beneficial but not compulsory, as full training is provided.
- Reliable, punctual and flexible.
- SIA License in one of the following: Security Guarding, Door Supervision, Close Protection, CCTV or Key Holding
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and be resourceful.
- Calm under pressure and a good team player.
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Job Types: Contract, Part-Time
- Hourly rate: £9.00+ ph based on age and experience.
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 + /hour
- security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (Preferred)
- Driving (Preferred)
- SIA (Required)