Professional-Security Services.com are a fast growing security company in Manchester, providing an extensive range of security services to our clients right across the North West and Nationally. We specialise in security services which include close Protection, body guarding, manned guarding, static security, mobile patrols, 24-hour CCTV monitoring, security equipment installation, risk assessment, alarm response, key holding and opening & locking of premises. We are looking to add new staff members to our regional teams to support our ongoing plans for consolidation and further expansion. If you would like to join a fast growing company with exciting and new opportunities Professional-Security Services.com is the company that you should consider.
Opportunities have arisen for Security Officers who can demonstrate and deliver high-quality security and act as a visual deterrent for our customers. With positions available in Manchester you have the flexibility to choose your shifts & work flexibly around your availability.
Professional – Security Services.com
Permanent £9.00 up to £15.00 per hour
Join our team at Professional – Security Services.com supplier of Door Supervisors across the UK. We are currently recruiting for SIA Licensed Door Supervisor to work in Casinos, pubs, bars, clubs and hotels in your area. Applicants must have good communications skill, the ability to deal with changing scenarios in a professional manner.
We require applicants to be SIA LICENSED SUPERVISORS FOR EMPLOYMENT IN MANCHESTER.
Candidates MUST be able to work FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS.
IMMEDIATE STARTS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Hours and pay rates will be discussed at your interview.
- Hold a valid front line SIA Door Supervisor badge.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be able to work alone and of part a team
- Experience in the Security industry
- Be able to get themselves to and from work
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a SMARTPHONE
- Able to use SMART APPS to manage shifts offered
Duties will include:
- Supervising customer arrivals
- Carrying out ID checks
- Screening and searching individuals
- Controlling entry and exit route
- Crowd control
- Customer management to maintain a safe environment within the venue